Friday, January 23, 2009

Mimpi ngeri

I had a nightmare once and it came true but in different ways. I dreamt of a stranger came to my house for a few times. The stranger just came in without any greeting or 'salam'. One day, the stranger pushed me out of my house. A few nights with the same dream, I began to face the biggest problem in my life. A problem which almost took everything I have in my life...my family, my life, my belongings ...and even my self-respoect.

Luckily, I have a friend who never gave up on me. My friend gave me support and the courage to fight for my right...and finally... I WON!!!!

Now, I have a life which I really called as 'life'. I never felt this comfortable before in my life. I am satisfied with my life...what I have..who I am with... and I even learnt the greatest lesson in my life...never ever 'keep quite'. I need to 'shout out' my feelings and opinions. Since that day..I never have any 'fear' in me. Whatever happens in my life...I always have the courage to go through as I know never in my life have I ever betrayed anyone...not a single person. God is always on my side...

No comments: